National Breast Cancer Coalition 2017 Advocate Leadership Summit
Washington, DC, from May 20-23, 2017
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, Arlington, VA
The NBCC Advocate Leadership Summit is a premier training and networking event for serious advocates seeking to take action to end breast cancer. The 2017 Advocate Leadership Summit, will continue to build on the considerable strengths of leaders and visionaries who are working at every level to achieve Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®. NEW ADVOCATES ARE WELCOME!
This extraordinary meeting provides:
- Networking with the most highly-committed and motivated group of leaders ever assembled in the world of breast cancer
- Interacting with scientists, thought leaders, innovators and visionaries in small, intimate groups
- Dynamic, world-class, advanced leadership training
- Presentations about research on prevention & breast cancer metastasis, and cutting-edge topics on systems change and health care delivery
- Up to date information on the state of the current Administration and Congress in preparation for Lobby Day
- Best practices from other leaders who are implementing their state and individual action plans.
- An opportunity to lobby Congress as part of a delegation led by a Team Leader to address our breast cancer advocacy priorities
2017 Summit Registration is $500. This does not include hotel lodging or travel.
Your registration fee entitles you to:
- 3 days of outstanding programming including all sessions, plenaries, keynotes, strategy workshops, public policy training and Lobby Day
- All Summit materials
- Breakfast, lunches and refreshment breaks
- Monday night Reception
- Breakfast, lunch and transportation to and from Capitol Hill on Lobby Day.
More information, including fundraising opportunities, travel scholarship, and hotel/roommate arrangements is here.
Videos of many of the 2016 Summit sessions can be found here.